www.desw.gov.in/Scholarship PM Modi Scholarship 2019-20: The Indian Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi Garu has recently launched more New Schemes like Pradhan Manthri yojana, PMVVY Scheme, PM KIsan Yojana Scheme, PMSS and Etc Scheme for the Indian Farmer People and Ex-Servicemen. The PM Modi Garu has Coined PMSS Scheme for the children of Ex-Servicemen in 2017 and Still it is active Scheme in India. The PMSS PM Modi Scholarship 2019-2020 for 10th & 12th Class Students Scheme has launched by Indian Prime Minister.
The PMSS which is also called Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme. This PMSS Scheme main motive is to enhancement of Encouragement in Educating the 10th and 12th Class Students to take different higher Courses like Under Graduation or Degree at across the India. The PMSS Scheme will be applicable to only the Students who are the children of Ex-Servicemen in the country. Other Central Govt employee Children are not eligible for this Scheme.
www.desw.gov.in/Scholarship PM Modi Scholarship 2019-20 Apply Online PMSS DESW
All 10th and 12th Class Students those who are wishing to apply online for PM Modi Scholarship 2019-2020 under this Scheme and those who are interested to get Scholarship by Indian Govt can use below summarised links and apply online & offline method. Here we have provided all details regarding Scheme like How to apply for PM Modi Scholarship 2019-20, which documents require while registering the application form, Scholarship fees, Online apply dates, eligibility details, age limit, Selection Process and etc. So all Students those who have interested to Check all above listed details go through the below table and follow the Process.
The Department of Ex-Service Men Welfare (DESW) is going to provide this PM Modi Scholarships for 10th and 12th Class Students to all the eligible Ex-Servicemen Children and DESW is gonna Striving to give out the stipends with scholarships to all the 10th and 12th Ex-Servicemen Students for the academic year 2019-2020. In this Concern, If any Students want to apply for PMSS Scheme they have to follow below listed all Steps and go for further process.
Eligibility to Apply for DESW PM Modi Scholarship 2019-20
1. Those Students who are wishing to apply for PM Modi Scholarship DESW Scheme they are the Children of Wards of Ex-Servicemen / Widows of Ex-Servicemen (Ex-service men includes Army, Navy, Coast Guards, Air Force and other military related martyrs).
2. Students should have all 10th /12th/ Diploma Original Documents with at least 60 % in their Exams.
3. And the Candidates should complete their education at recognised University approved by AICTE/ UGC/ MCI.
4. The Students who are interested to get admissions into BE, B. Tech, BBA, BCA, BDS, MBBS, B.Ed, B Pharma etc. under this Scheme are eligible for this PMSS Scheme.
5. Those Candidates who have completed their master degree like MBA MCA in Distance education or abroad education are not eligible to apply for this Scheme.
DESW PMSS Scholarship details 2019-2020
After Successful Completion of Application process, the DESW Board will provide Scholarships for Boys Rs.2000 per month at the Starting of academic year. And the Scholarship will be provided by DESW per month only. And the Selected Girls will get Rs.2200 per month and paid Annually. The renewal is to be done only by submitting the Bonafides to DESW board on given dates for boys and Girls.
Boys: 2000/- per month
Girls: 2200/- per month
Required Documents to Complete application process
- Copy of Ex-Servicemen / Ex-Coast Guard Certificate
- All xerox copies of Educational Certificate of 10th/ 12th/ Diploma with Self-attested
- Birth Certificate as same on 10th Certificate
- PPO Copy Self-attested
- Bank pass book front pages (Account can be of SBI or PNB)
- A Cancellation cheque
Summary of PM Modi Scholarship 2019-20 @www.desw.gov.in/Scholarship
Name of the Scheme
DESW PM Modi Scholarship
For 10th and 12th Class Ex Servicemen Students
State of Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||PMSS|
|Eligible people Details||All 10th and 12th Ex Service Students|
PM Narendra Modi Garu
Boys: 2000/- per month
Girls: 2200/- per month
|Launched date||Will be updated Soon|
|Check Notification||Click here|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Download Desw Application form||Click here|
Final Words: All Candidates should find out Latest Govt jobs, Admit Card, Board Exam time table with Exam dates 2019 and results from tsapinterhallticket2019.com web portal. We will update here time to time and day to day. If any Queries and Suggestions please drop a Comment in Comment box. Thank you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q 1: how to apply for DESW Scholarship 2019-2020?
Answer: All 10th & 12th Class students can visit the desw Official site like www.desw.gov.in/scholarship and apply online.
Q 2: What is the last date to apply for DESW Scholarship 2019-2020?
Answer: The official Board has declared the last date to apply online for desw Scholarship is November 25th 2019. So before last date all 10th and 12th Class Ex Service man students can apply online to get this Scholarships.
Q 3: Who will eligible to apply for this scheme?
answer: Only Ex serviceman Students will be able to apply online it. And only those students will get this scheme benefits.
Q 4: What is the Cutoff marks to get this scheme?
Answer: The Students who will get 90% of marks of their academics will be shortlisted to this scheme.
Q 5:Who was launched this scheme? And when did launched this Scholarship scheme?
Answer: The Indian Prime minister Modi garu has launched this scheme for ex serviceman Students. And this scheme was launched in 2015.
Q 6: May i know names and list of the 2018-2019 Shortlisted candidates names?
- 1 www.desw.gov.in/Scholarship PM Modi Scholarship 2019-20 Apply Online PMSS DESW
- 1.1 Eligibility to Apply for DESW PM Modi Scholarship 2019-20
- 1.2 DESW PMSS Scholarship details 2019-2020
- 1.3 Required Documents to Complete application process
- 1.4 Summary of PM Modi Scholarship 2019-20 @www.desw.gov.in/Scholarship