www.desw.gov.in/scholarship Form 2019-2020 application form 10th/ 12th Class: DESW PM Modi Scholarships scheme provides scholarships to many students who passed in 10th and intermediate. The main reason for introducing this scholarship is to help the merit students of 10th and inter who came from poor background families. Schemes like predanmantri yojana, PMVVY SCHEME many comes under pm modi scholarships. The schemes have opted for different sections of people and it PM Modi launched another scholarship by a name PMSS (PRIME MINISTER SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME). The scheme will help ex servicemen & RPF Employees of the country as well as normal. By this scheme, govt will pay every scholarship holder Rs.1000/- to Rs 2000/- based on the scheme
www.desw.gov.in/scholarship Form 2019-2020 application form 10th/ 12th Class
The students who had passed they’re inter were eligible for the scholarship. It is the scholarship which was given to the widow of ex-servicemen or ex coast guards. This scholarship was initiated by DESW(DEPARTMENT OF EX-SERVICEMEN WELFARE AND MINISTRY OF DEFENSE) of the Indian government to increase the standards of their education or help them to pursue higher education. This program was started in 2006. It was initiated for the 2006-2007 year , since 10 years it helped many students to pursue their graduation
If the Students have passed class 12th with minimum 75% marks will be the reward of INR 1000 per month as a scholarship.
If the Students who have secured more than 85% marks in class 12th will get the scholarship of INR 25,000 P/A as a reward
If the Students pursuing 4 to 5 years course will get the amount of INR 2000 p/a as scholarship. Students who are passionate on professional courses like BE, B.Tech, BBA.BCA, BDS, MBBS, B.Ed, B.Pharma etc are eligible for this scheme.
SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND POLICIES
- Students must pass 10th, inter, diploma with 60%marks.
- Age of student is within 18 years to 25 years
- Student have to do any technical or professional graduation or diploma in the academic year 2017/ 2019
- The person also has to get the certificate from the present pursuing university in the academic year 2019-2020.
- The student must be a dependent ward or a window of EX-SERVICEMEN or ex cost guard (Army, Navy, Coasts Guards, Air force and other military martyrs) who had died during service or disable.
- The candidates who want to pursue courses like BE, B.Tech, BBA.BCA, BDS, MBBS, B.Ed, B.Pharma etc are eligible for this scheme.
- Any students who are not studying in abroad.
- The student who was getting other scholarship is not eligible for this scholarship.
The student who was getting other scholarship are not eligible for this scholarship
List of documents have to submit by individual
- Certificate showing the student who was waid or widow of ex-servicemen or ex coast guard (Army, Navy, Coasts Guards, Air force and other military martyrs)person which signed by ZSB/CGHQ
- Distance or bonified certificate which was given by principal/ director/ college head/Dean.
- Bank account photography which shows ifsc code and other important bank details
- 10th/12th/ diploma memo or print out form of the result
- Aadhar card , DOB.
Above details should be submitted in the form of pdf/ jpeg format. The duration of this scholarship is 1 to 5 years. An individual can get this scholarship only once in a life i8time, not more than two wards of ex-servicemen or ex coast guard officer eligible for scholarship. If the student eligible for scholarship the scholarship paid for a boy 2000/ – per month and for girls 2250/-per month.
How to apply online for www.desw.gov.in/scholarship Form 2019-2020
To apply students need to follow the mentioned steps that are as follows:
- Go to the Official website www.desw.gov.in
- Click on the “Apply online “which displayed on the screen
- After that, you have to click on the “New Application” link.
- On the next page fill the P.M Modi Scholarship 2019 application form with required details
- There are two parts in the application form the student must fill part 1 and part 2.
- Upload the required documents details.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button.
- Attach the required documents along with the form.
The renewal of this scholarship will be given by submitting Bonafide to desw board on given dates. DSEW PM Modi Scholarship will be stated as soon as possible. The candidates can visit the official website to know the exact date and updates regarding the scheme.
|Desw scholarship 2019-2020|
Name of the scheme
|www.desw.gov.in/scholarship Form 2019-2020|
application Form Download
Scheme launched by
Final Words: All Candidates should find out Latest Govt jobs, Admit Card, Board Exam time table with Exam dates 2019 and results from tsapinterhallticket2019.com web portal. We will update here time to time and day to day. If any Queries and Suggestions please drop a Comment in Comment box. Thank you.
- 1 www.desw.gov.in/scholarship Form 2019-2020 application form 10th/ 12th Class