tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in Manabadi TSRJC CET Results 2019: Telangana State Educational Institutional Society has recently carried out the notification for the entrance exam of TSRJC Telangana State Residential Junior College 2019 Common Entrance Test and asked filled application forms from the capable applicants. The students who have passed out the 10th Class exams they have applied to tsrjc cet exam and now all candidates are ready to face tsrjc exam on 19th May 2019. The TSRJC board has scheduled the Telangana State Residential Junior College 2019 Common Entrance Test exam on 10th may 2019. Due to election the exam was postponed from 10th May to 19th may 2019.
Candidates who are going to attempt the TSRJC CET- Common Entrance Test examination they should ready to download the CET Hall Tickets from official site. CET Hall Tickets had released Candidate have to download the Hall Tickets from May 10th onwards. TSRDC CET Examination 2019 is being conducts by Telangana Residential Educational Institution Society (TSEIS) Hyderabad in this year on May 19th 2019. Candidates want to download the CET Hall Tickets 2019 then have to visit official website i.e., mentioned below.
tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in TSRJC CET Results 2019 Cutoff rank card merit list
Hall Tickets will be available only for the applied candidates. Candidates who are ready to attempt the CET Examination 2019 those are firstly download the Hall Tickets. Telangana Residential Educational Institution Society will conduct TSRDC CET every year to give the admission for intelligent students with free of cost in Residential college, Telangana. CET Exam Hall Tickets had released on May 10th. Candidates who are going to write the examination of CET those candidates have to bring the hall tickets for exam hall. Without Hall Tickets can’t have chance to allow the examination.
Exam Details: Total Number of questions in examination is 150. Each subject carries 50 marks. Separate papers for each course like MPC, BiPC, MCE, etc. Candidates would be provided with OMR Sheets. Entrance exam pattern will be mainly based on Tenth class standard and also included general English. Total Examination time for each course is two and half hours.
Exam Time: 19th May 2019 from 10:00 A.M to 12:30 P.M
BPC – That would contain Subjects such as Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
CEC – BPC – That would contain Subjects such as Civics, Economics and Commerce.
MPC – That would contain Subjects such as Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
MEC – That would contain Subjects such as Mathematics, Economics and Commerce.
Number of Candidates had applied CET Examination for the Telangana State Residential Junior College and they are eagerly waiting for the common entrance test 2019 to get the admission in residential colleges. Candidates needs to download their Hall Tickets through the Official Website or goes through direct link if applicable. TSRJC Examination will conduct on May 19th 2019. So, Candidates have to download their CET Examination 2019 Hall Tickets and bring it for Exam Hall.
How to Download Manabadi TSRJC CET Results 2019
Students who are ready to attempt the exam those candidates need to follow step by step procedure shown in below:
Step 1: Initially, Have to visit Official Website which was mentioned above like www.tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
Step 2: After visited the Website, scroll down the page and find out the link to download the Hall Tickets like TSRJC CET Admit Card 2019
Step 3: Open the link of Admit Card Download.
Step 4: Enter your credentials like Name or Number and Date of Birth.
Step 5: Click on submit button after entering the details.
Step 6: Finally, you get the Admit Card and download it in PDF Format and keep it safe.
CET- Common Entrance Test will conduct for Entire Telangana students who are interested. Examination will conduct on various centers across Telangana. The Official of Telangana State Educational Institutional Society will not give the CET Exam 2019 to the candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for TSRJC CET exam
- Candidates who are interested to attempt the CET exam those must have studied in Telangana.
- Candidates must be scored in S.S.C with minimum 6 G.P.A for OC candidates. For BC,SC and ST Candidates needs to score in S.S.C with minimum 5 G.P.A and Other Candidates need to qualify in S.S.C with minimum 4 G.P.A
- CET Test TSRJC qualifies the exam in First attempt May 2019.
- Therefore, Candidates who have passed in last year’s should not apply for the exam. Means only Fresher’s candidates needs to apply for CET TSRJC 2019.
- Age limit for the Candidates is a minimum of 15 years.
Selection Process for TSRJC CET Exam;
- Selection of Candidates will be mainly based on intelligent Students (Merit list) in Common Entrance Test TSRJC 2019.
- Reservation will be applicable to SC, ST and Local areas.
- Seats will be available for each category wise like M.P.C, B.P.C, C.E.C and M.E.C.
- Under PHC Category, seats will be allotted based on the merit of the common entrance test among the candidates. Minimum disability 40%.
- In case any candidates will get same marks in Common Entrance Test, the board will screen the applicants based on their names or date of birth.
Details on TSRJC CET Results 2019
- Candidate Name
- Exam Center Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Category: ST/SC/BC & Others
- Roll No
- Exam Name
- Time duration of the exam
- Exam Date & Time
Frequently Asked Question for TSRJC CET Results 2019
- When will be release of Exam Hall Tickets of CET TSRJC and when will conduct
TSRDC CET Examination 2019 is being conduct by Telangana Residential Educational Institution Society (TSEIS) Hyderabad in this year on May 19th. So, Candidates needs to download the CET Hall Tickets 2019. CET Hall Tickets had released on May 10th. Candidate need to download the Hall Tickets from May 10th onwards. Without Hall Ticket can’t have chance to enter for CET Examination and also with in time only have to come for the exam.
- Is there an age limit for admission to CET Test
Yes, Age limit for the Candidates is a minimum of 15 years.
- How many times have chance to attempt the CET TSRJC 2019
CET Test TSRJC qualifies the exam in First attempt May 2019. Therefore, Candidates who have passed in last year’s i.e., 2018 passed out candidates should not apply for the exam. Means only Fresher’s candidates needs to apply for CET TSRJC 2019.
- What is the syllabus for CET TSRJC 2019
The Telangana – CET 2019 exam is based on 10th standard include all subjects and also General English.
- When and how to download CET TSRJC 2019
Initially, Candidates have to visit Official website and find out the link to download the Hall Ticket. Then click on it and fill the details with credentials and finally download it and keep it.CET Hall Tickets had released on May 10th on that day onwards candidate has to download.
- What is the importance of CET TSRJC 2019
CET – Common Entrance Test. Telangana Residential Educational Institution Society will conduct TSRDC CET conduct every year to give the admission for intelligent students (Merits) with free of cost in Residential colleges, Telangana.
- When will declare tsrjc cet written exam results 2019
CET TSRJC Results will be released in the month of May 2019.
- How can I know my admission conformation?
Your Admission will be confirmed only after the completion of CET TSRJC Examination. Admission mainly based on your marks gets in CET Examination. Candidate has to qualify with minimum marks in CET Exam. After completion of exam merit list will be appears on the Official website in that have to search your name or number is there means you are qualify in CET Test and get the chance for Admission in Residential Colleges.
- What is the mode of CET TSRJC 2019 Examination and where it will be conduct
Mode of the Examination is only Offline and it will be conduct various exam centers across Telangana.
- What is the exact time of tsrjc CET offline Examination 2019
Time duration for CET TSRJC Exam will be two and half hours. It will be on May 19th from 10:00 A.M to 12:30 P.M
Examination Details of Manabadi TSRJC CET Results 2019
Name of the institute
|Telangana State Educational Institutional Society|
Name of the Examination
|Telangana State Residential Junior College 2019 Common Entrance Test|
|May 19th 2019|
|Manabadi TSRJC CET Results 2019|
|www.Tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in or www.manabadi.com|
|to be declared on 20th May 2019|
Result announcement dates
|May [Expected] 2019|
|From June 2019|
Download TSRJC results 2019
Download TSRJC CET Exam hall ticket at below listed direct link….
Final Words: All Candidates should find out Latest Govt jobs, Admit Card, Board Exam time table with Exam dates 2019 and results from tsapinterhallticket2019.com web portal. We will update here time to time and day to day. If any Queries and Suggestions please drop a Comment in Comment box. Thank you.
- 1 tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in TSRJC CET Results 2019 Cutoff rank card merit list
- 1.1 How to Download Manabadi TSRJC CET Results 2019
- 1.2 Selection Process for TSRJC CET Exam;
- 1.3 Details on TSRJC CET Results 2019
- 1.4 Frequently Asked Question for TSRJC CET Results 2019
- 1.5 Examination Details of Manabadi TSRJC CET Results 2019