SBI PO 2000 Jobs Recruitment 2019: SBI has recently opened invitations for the recruitment of 2000 Probationary Officers (PO) in various branches of the SBI across the country. The SBI PO application forms for the SBI PO Recruitment are currently available on the official website. Candidates interested in applying for the SBI PO (Probationary Officer) jobs must fill the application form on or before 22nd April 2019 (22-04-2019).
SBI PO 2000 Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notification Last date to Apply Online Application Form PDF
Do keep in mind that after the given last date no candidates will be able to submit their application. It is recommended that all applicants must try to fill and submit the application form before the deadline insted of waiting for the last date because unexpected issues might arise in the last minute which will prevent applicants from applying which means candidates will miss out on the opportunity.
SBI PO Application Form 2019 Download
- Application for SBI PO 2000 Jobs Recruitment 2019 can be done only through the online mode. No other mode of application is available nor accepted.
- Candidates are allowed to submit only one application in case of multiple applications by a candidate only the valid last application will be accepted therefore applicants must keep in mind not to submit more than one application.
- Candidates must make sure to go through the information bulletin and eligibility criteria carefully before filling the application form and making the fee payment.
- All applicants must have a valid mobile number and an email ID for receiving notifications and updates post submitting the application.
- At the time of filling the application form Candidates must keep all the necessary documents handy so that all the information can be filled accurately without errors
- Candidates must keep in mind that after the final submission of data, system will not allow any editing or changes
- therefore while filling the application form applicants must fill all the details carefully will full attention because candidates are allowed to make changes, corrections and editing only three times before the final submission of relevant information in the application form
- Once application form is duly filled and submitted the registration number and generated password should be kept safely throughout the recruitment process
- As mentioned earlier only online mode of application is accepted therefore Candidates should make a note that there is NO NEED for them to send a printed copy of the filled application form to the Bank.
SBI PO Recruitment Application Eligibility 2019
Before filling the application form Candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the required eligibility criteria. Below you will fidn the eligibility requirement for SBI PO recruitment:
Education Qualification (as on 31st August 2019):
- Applicants must have completed graduation from a recognised university or College.
- Applicants in their final year or Final Semester are also eligible however they should produce their graduation certificates at the time of interview.
- Candidates with qualification of Chartered Accountant are also eligible to apply.
- As on 1st April 2019 the minimum age of the candidates applying for this job should be 21 years and the maximum age of the candidates should not exceed 30 years.
For various reserved categories relaxation in the upper age limit is also applicable. The age relaxation for various categories is shared in the table below.
|Category||Relaxation of age limit|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Ex. Serviceman, ECOs/SSCOs||5 years|
|Person Ordinarily domiciled in J&K
(from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989)
Number of Chances for appearing in SBI PO 2000 Jobs Recruitment 2019
Category-wise maximum number of chances provided to candidates for appearing in recruitment
|Category||Max no. of chances
|SC/ SC (PWD)/
ST/ ST (PWD)
Appearing in preliminary exams will not be considered a chance.
SBI PO 2000 Jobs Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
Selection of right candidates for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) in SBI will be made through three Tier selection process that includes Preliminary exam, Mains exam, Interview and Group Exercises.
- Phase I- Preliminary Examination
The preliminary examination will be an online exam for a total of 100 marks, there will be no sectional cut-off. Preliminary exam will be conducted on various exam centers established across the country. Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks scored in the online exam.
- Phase II- Main Examination
Candidates qualifying in the preliminary exam will be shortlisted for the Main exam purely on the basis of their merit. Main examination includes one objective test which is an online exam and a descriptive test.
- Phase III- Group Exercises and Interview
All the Candidates qualifying in the main examination will be called for the Group Exercise and Interview round. Group Exercise will consist of 20 marks whereas the interview will be of 30 marks.
Final Selection- The selection of candidates in each phase will be provisional. On the basis of marks obtained in the Mains examination and Interview & Group Exercise the final selection and merits list will be prepared
SBI PO Recruitment 2019- Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern for phase I
|Section/Test||No. of question||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Min|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Min|
- Mode of examination: online
- Type of questions: objective type
- Total duration of exam: 1 hour (60 minutes)
- Negative marking applicable: Yes
Exam Pattern for Phase-II
- Objective Test
|Section/Test||No. of Qs||Marks||Duration|
|Data Analysis &
|English Language||35||40||40 Min|
- Descriptive Test- It will include two questions of 50 marks. It is the English Language test (Letter Writing and Essay writing).
SBI PO Prelims Exam Hall ticket 2019 Admit Card
The Call letter for all the phases of Examination will be made available on the specified dates on SBI official website for downloading. Candidates will be able to download their call letters for preliminary exams starting from 3rd week of May 2019 onwards.
On the day of exam Candidates should not forget to carry a printed copy of admit cards to the examination center along with a valid photo ID proof. Candidates must produce the call letter and ID proof at the exam center, those without the call letter and ID proof will not be given permission to enter exam hall and will be debarred.
SBI PO Prelims Exam Results 2019 Result dates
The Preliminary exam Result is scheduled to be declared in the first week of July 2019. Candidates can check their result on the SBI official website by using the registration number and password. Candidates should frequently visit SBI official website for getting all the necessary updates related to this recruitment time to time
SBI PO Recruitment Posts Details 2019-2020
How to apply for SBI PO 2000 Jobs Recruitment 2019
Candidates interested in filling the SBI PO Application form for this 2019 recruitment must follow all these step-by-step instructions mentioned below:
- Visit the SBI official website i.e. www.sbi.co.in
- In SBI option select the recruitment of PO
- Click on the Apply now link.
- Hit the “click here for registration number” link.
- Fill the prompted basic details and generate a registration number and password.
- Upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Now enter all the required details such as personal, qualification details etc.,
- Before final submission preview the filled in details carefully .
- Make payment of the asked application fee.
- For future references take a printout of the generated receipt of application fee and submission receipt.
- There is no need to send a Hard copy of filled in application form to the bank.
SBI PO 2019 Recruitment 2000 Jobs Important Dates
Online apply Starting dates- 2nd April 2019
Last date to apply Online- 22nd April 2019
SBI Application Fees payment Dates- 2nd April to 22nd April 2019
SBI PO prelims Hall Tickets Release date- 3rd week of May 2019
SBI PO prelims Exam date- 8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019
SBI PO prelims Result dates- july 1st week 2019
PO Main Hall tickets issued dates- 2nd week of July 2019
Exam date of PO Main- 20th July 2019
PO Main Exam Result dates- 3rd week of July 2019
Interview Date of SPO PO Posts- Conduct From September month 2019
Final Result date for SBI PO Exam- 2nd week of Oct 2019
Final Words: All Candidates should find out Latest Govt jobs, Admit Card, Board Exam time table with Exam dates 2019 and results from tsapinterhallticket2019.com web portal. We will update here time to time and day to day. If any Queries and Suggestions please drop a Comment in Comment box. Thank you.
- 1 SBI PO 2000 Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notification Last date to Apply Online Application Form PDF
- 1.1 SBI PO Application Form 2019 Download
- 1.2 SBI PO Recruitment Application Eligibility 2019
- 1.3 Education Qualification (as on 31st August 2019):
- 1.4 Age Criteria:
- 1.5 Number of Chances for appearing in SBI PO 2000 Jobs Recruitment 2019
- 1.6 SBI PO 2000 Jobs Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
- 1.7 SBI PO Recruitment 2019- Exam Pattern
- 1.8 SBI PO Prelims Exam Hall ticket 2019 Admit Card
- 1.9 SBI PO Prelims Exam Results 2019 Result dates
- 1.10 SBI PO Recruitment Posts Details 2019-2020
- 1.11 How to apply for SBI PO 2000 Jobs Recruitment 2019
- 2 SBI PO 2019 Recruitment 2000 Jobs Important Dates