pmaymis.gov.in@ PM Modi Yojana Scheme 2019: Here you will find all the details related to PM Modi Yojana that Includes the key features, Eligibility Criteria, How to Register etc. Under the Central Governament Scheme Government of India launches Several Number of Schemes Time to Time Which are regulated by the Responsible Departments of our country. Stay with us through the end of this Post to obtain all the latest updates on sarkari yojana 2019, this post will be covering all the details of Pradhan Mantri Yojana 2019
pmaymis.gov.in PM Modi Yojana Scheme 2019 PMAY Pradhan Mantri Yojana Details, Benefits
In order to provide better opportunity to the citizens of the country government always introduces various types of schemes. Main purpose of these schemes is to develop the country by increasing the livelihood of its citizens.In this post you will find PM Modi yojana list for 2019 you can easily check for all the details and Apply Online, benefits of Pradha Mantri Yojana includes financial aids, subsidy, insurance cover, loan waiver etc.
PMAY Pradhan Mantri Yojana Details, Benefits & Apply Online
In his 4 years tenure Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched a number of schemes for the betterment of the citizens of our country.You can also avail the benefits of PM Modi Scheme 2019, Click Here for all the details of PM Modi Scheme 2019;These Sarkari yojana 2019 will improve the economy of the country and play a key role in the development of the country. Below is the detailed list of Pradhan Mantri Yojana for the year of 2019.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Eligibility Criteria 2019-2020
- The Beneficiaries age limit Should be not more than 70 years.
- The Beneficiaries who are going to apply for PMAY Scheme their family member should not have any dwelling/ pucca house at across the India.
- The beneficiary annual Income should be less then 3 lakhs and they much have Original ID Proof approved by Central and State Government.
How to apply for PM Modi Yojana Scheme 2019
1. Visit official portal of PMAY like http://pmaymis.gov.in. After reaching the Official site, applicants Should find out the Important links at home page.
2. And then Click on Citizen Assessment link or option.
3. After Hitting the link of “Citizen Assessment”, you need to Select the Option from “for slum dwellers” and “benefits under other 3 components”.
4. Next Enter Aadhar Number and PAN Number.
5. After giving the Aadhar number and other details you will be redirected to other option which is related to Aadhar Card. So you have to Check out your Aadhar number once again and hit on Submit button.
6. Start Filling the required details in the Blank Places.
7. The Important details which you need to fill out are name of the beneficiary, contact details, all personal details, income details, bank account and all the other required information.
8. After that download application form by hitting on Submit button. Save your ID for further use.
More details of PM Modi Yojana Scheme 2019
Name of the Scheme
PM Modi Yojana Scheme (PMAY)
Category of the Article
PM Modi Yojana Scheme 2019
PMAY Application form 2019
PMAY beneficiary list 2019
Scheme Covered by Area
|Name of the Scheme||KALIA Yojana Scheme|
|Eligible people Details||More than 50 lakhs|
Scheme launched by
Scheme Launched on
PMAY Phase 1 period
April 2015 to March 2017
PMAY Phase 2 period
April 2017 to March 2019
PMAY Phase 3 period
April 2019 to March 2022
|Phase 1 list
|Phase 2 list
|Phase 3 list
|Pasupu Kumkuma Scheme||Click here|
Final Words: All Candidates should find out Latest Govt jobs, Admit Card, Board Exam time table with Exam dates 2019 and results from tsapinterhallticket2019.com web portal. We will update here time to time and day to day. If any Queries and Suggestions please drop a Comment in Comment box. Thank you.
- 1 pmaymis.gov.in PM Modi Yojana Scheme 2019 PMAY Pradhan Mantri Yojana Details, Benefits
- 1.1 PMAY Pradhan Mantri Yojana Details, Benefits & Apply Online
- 1.2 Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Eligibility Criteria 2019-2020
- 1.3 How to apply for PM Modi Yojana Scheme 2019
- 1.4 More details of PM Modi Yojana Scheme 2019