http://www.desw.gov.in/scholarship: The Central Government of India, Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi Garu has launched the New Scheme named as PM Modi Scholarship Scheme in 2014 for 10th and 12th Class Ex service man Students and this scheme will be applicable based on their merit score in the name of Dr.A.P.J. Abdul Kalam for the academic year of 2019-2020 Students. The beneficiaries those who have passed in 10th and 12th Standard that applicants will get chance to apply for this PM Modi Scholarship scheme 2019-2020. Though, this PM Modi Scholarship is very helpful for so many Beneficiaries or students for their further studies.
http://www.desw.gov.in/scholarship 2019 DESW 10th 12th Scholarships Scheme 2020
The main intention of this scheme is to give big hand to all poor students to complete their higher classes. The Indian Honorable prime minister is going to provide this Scheme Scholarship to all the Students to get chance for their higher education without any financial problems. The PM Modi has launched this scheme and it has implemented/ designed by the Central Government of India. It will be implemented all parts of the country simultaneously.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Narendra Modi Scholarship 2019
- Candidates should have passed their 10th and 12th Academic Education. Candidates who are waiting for the results can also have chance to apply for this scheme.
- Family Annual income must not be exceed 6 lakhs.
- The age limit should be in between 18 to 24 years.
- The Students who have completed their 10th and 12th class in distance education they are not eligible to apply it. The Candidates those who have done their academics in regular manner are eligible for these PM Modi Scheme.
Latest List of PM Narendra Modi Scholarship Scheme 2019-2020
|Name of the Scholarship||Eligibility Criteria||Last to Apply|
|PM Scholarship For Ex-Serviceman||12th Passed||15-Nov-2019|
|Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship For 10th Passed Students||10th Passed||May to June 2019|
|National Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018-19 (NMMS)||9th to 12th||30-Sep-2019|
|Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF 2018-19||12th Passed||15-Nov-2019|
|Prime Minister‘s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles 2018-19||12th Passed||31-Oct-2019|
Application Procedure for PM Narendra Modi Scholar Scheme 2019-2020
Candidates can follow this step by step procedure to fill the application of PM Narendra Modi Scholarship Scheme:
Step 1: Initially, Candidates have to visit the Official Website (www.deswgov.in or http://www.desw.gov.in/scholarship) .
Step 2: Candidates have to register this Scholarship Scheme first.
Step 3: Candidate have to provide the details to login (Username or Login Id and Password).
Step 4: Later fill the application form by providing the details including bank account details like Branch Name, Account No, Account Name and IFSC code etc.
Step 5: Finally, Hit on the Submit button and take a hard copy of submit application form for further usage.
PM Modi Scholarship Details:
|Name of the Organisation||Central Government of India|
|Name of the Scholarship||Prime Minister Narendra Modi Scholarship|
|Application method||Online Mode|
|Online apply last date||25th November 2019|
All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination (AIYSEE)
AIYSEE is also called as All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination. The AIYSEE will be mainly managed by Central Government of India. It is a National Level Merit based Entrance Examination to be provided Economical help to the merit students to continue with their higher education without any hassle.
AIYSEE is one of the most recognised and trusted scholar scheme program. Now AIYSEE was released to spread Scholarship Scheme throughout the India. Minimum qualifying Percentage in AIYSEE Examination is 55%.Scholarship Scheme only for the Merit Student (Candidates who got the minimum qualifying marks in entrance test). First student have to qualify this entrance test to get the scholarship scheme.
Rewards of AIYSEE: Candidates will get the scholarship awards based on their Percentage.
PM Scholarship for Ex-Servicemen (10th/12th Class)
PM Narendra Modi Scholarship Scheme is an initiative taken by Secretariat of Kendriya Sainik Board, Department of Servicemen welfare and ministry of Defence, Government of India. The main motto of this New Scheme is to provide monthly based Scholarships to all well educated and talented students to continue their higher education. The scheme has started from 2014 and still it is continuing in India. The Central govt has started this scheme for poor students to solve their economical problems.
Rewards @ http://www.desw.gov.in/scholarship
Merit Candidates will get the scholarship reward as declared below:
There are 5500 Scholarships will be issued by PM Narendra Modi after successful completion of online process of PM Modi Scholarship 2019. This Scholarships would be distributed equally for both Male and Female beneficiaries. The Scholarship scheme will be applicable only for Limited duration for all selected or shortlisted applicants. Only one to 5 years this scheme will be awarded to all eligible applicants. The Scholarship rewards will give only for the merit students (who will get the minimum qualifying marks). Males and Females both will receive 2250/- per month.
Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship for 10th Passed Students 2019
Under the Central Government of India Scheme, Sikshya Abhiyan “Modi Foundation” has invited for the sikshya abhiyan entrance test to get the rewards. Eligibility criteria for entrance the test, Participant must be pursuing between 18th to 12th standard Students. Those who are waiting for results of 10th standard can also have chance to write the exam. The main aim this Scholarship scheme is to ensure that all the merit candidates have to continue their higher qualification without any financial problems. The trust of the Narendra Modi is that “No one can be depressed about their studies and not left from the education.”
This Scheme is disseminated by all India Council for Technical Educations under MHRD. There are 1000 scholarships are available for this scheme.
1. The first prize is 50000 cash. The 1st prize will be awarded to only 25 candidates.
2. The 2nd prize is 40000 cash. The 2nd prize will be awarded to only 50 candidates.
3. The 3rd prize is 30000 cash. The 3rd prize will be awarded to only 75 candidates.
4. The 4th prize is 15000 cash. The 4th prize will be awarded to only 100 candidates.
5. The 5th prize is 8000 cash. The 5ht prize will be awarded to only 250 candidates.
Prime Minister‘s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces
PM Narendra Modi Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces invites a merit Candidates that is mainly based on widows and wards of central armed police and Assam Rifles personnel. This Scholarship Scheme is provide only the Future Courses like Post Graduate and Under Graduate Courses.
- Candidates have to passed 12th Standard may be either inter or Diploma with minimum 60 qualifying percentage is required.
- Candidates must be reward for widows and wards of Central Armed police and Assam Rifles who are died while working for the job.
- Widow of Retired Officers who is in below officer rank.
Rewards will get only for the Selected Candidates.
- In this Scheme Boys will get Twenty five thousand per year.
- In this Scheme Girls will get Twenty five thousand per year.
Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for RPF/RPSF 2018-19: This Scheme Procedure is also same as above Central Armed Police Forces scheme.
Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for RPF/RPSF 2019:
This Scheme is mainly based on pursuing the Professional courses like B.Tech, Degree, M.B.A, etc. RPF/RPSF Scheme will be issued who will get minimum qualification marks with 60 percentages. It is being offered by Security Directorate, Ministry of Railways, and Central Government of India.
- Candidates must be scored in intermediate/Diploma with min 60%.
- Must be pursuing the Professional qualification.
- Rewards will be issue only Top 150 Selected Candidates -2250 Rupees per month.
Frequently Asked Questions @ http://www.desw.gov.in/scholarship
- How many types of Scholarships are there and What are they?
There are many different types of Scholarships are available for international students from different regions Scholarships are available for incoming students those who are ready for Higher Education. The main aim of Scholarships is to solve the financial problems Cover Education Fees, living cost and so on.
- Can I get a Scholarship for Graduate Study
Yes, It is mainly depends on your talent (level of Study), Scholarship Schemes are open mainly for the students who are suffering for their further education.
- What should I submit with my Scholarship application
Candidates have to submit the application with Personal information, contact details, Age, Gender, etc.And also have to submit the following documents:
- Family Annual Income Proof (Hard Copy).
- Previous Marks Memo Xerox.
- How can I apply for a Scholarship
Initially, you have visit the Official site which was declared .Later want to apply for the Scholarship, hit through to the Scholarship provider’s website and follow the instructions within their website.
- How do I know if I am eligible to apply
If you want to know, if you are eligible to apply for particular Scholarship means you have to read the instructions of eligibility criteria. Scholarship will mainly depend on previous academic results (and also depends on performance).Government Scholarships will also have designated funds for backward students, as well as separate rewards for international students. so make sure you have found the correct Scholarship Scheme before applying.
- In this Scholarship essay writing is there.
No-Every Scholarship is different and it is depends on the Scholarship providers.
- How can I contact to the Scholarship Administrator
Contact details for each Scholarship Administrators are listed in their sites like PMModiScholarships.com or http://www.desw.gov.in/scholarship profile. First you have to visit the Scholarship site (http://www.desw.gov.in/scholarship) and find out the contact details of Administration.
- Do we apply for Scholarship individually or goes through our exam section officer
Simplest way to do for scholarship applications are to contact the administrator Scholarship or another chance is there i.e., you can also contact with your exam section officer and get the information about Scholarships.
Final Words: All Candidates should find out Latest Govt jobs, Admit Card, Board Exam time table with Exam dates 2019 and results from tsapinterhallticket2019.com web portal. We will update here time to time and day to day. If any Queries and Suggestions please drop a Comment in Comment box. Thank you.
- 1 http://www.desw.gov.in/scholarship 2019 DESW 10th 12th Scholarships Scheme 2020
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for PM Narendra Modi Scholarship 2019
- 1.2 Latest List of PM Narendra Modi Scholarship Scheme 2019-2020
- 1.3 Application Procedure for PM Narendra Modi Scholar Scheme 2019-2020
- 1.4 PM Modi Scholarship Details:
- 1.5 All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination (AIYSEE)
- 1.6 PM Scholarship for Ex-Servicemen (10th/12th Class)
- 1.7 Rewards @ http://www.desw.gov.in/scholarship
- 1.8 Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship for 10th Passed Students 2019
- 1.9 Rewards
- 1.10 Prime Minister‘s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces
- 1.11 Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for RPF/RPSF 2019:
- 1.12 Frequently Asked Questions @ http://www.desw.gov.in/scholarship